LIST YOUR BUSINESS FOR FREE
SPREAD THE WORD . LET OTHERS KNOW
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://iLocalMainstreet.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. ‘Get more information on iLocal Mainstreet grassroots campaign’.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, we use Google Analytics.
Statistics: We use Google Analytics. These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
HOW CAN I CONTROL THE COOKIE PREFERENCES?
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the “Privacy & Cookies Policy” tab on bottom of your screen. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
The cookie settings on this website are set to “allow cookies” to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click “ACCEPT” to the Cookie consent message when you initially accessed this website, you are consenting to this.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
YOU’RE MORE THAN A BUSINESS LISTING
MOM & POP SHOPS ONLY
We’ll supply you with the tools that you need to get noticed and the rest is up to you. Our FREE BUSINESS DIRECTORY is SUPERCHARGED! Of course, you get the usual that other free business directories offer, but we offer so much more.
THE FOCUS IS YOUR BUSINESS
- Get Loss in The Shuffle
- Get Overshadowed by Big Box Stores
- Pay Expensive Ad Placements
- Get Just a Business Listing
- Business Name – Not just your business name, but a link to detailed information so when someone’s super interested and wants to know more about your business!
- Phone Number – Your phone number is interactive! If someone’s on a smartphone, they can actually click it and call you! How novel is that? A no brainer for us. As we stated, we’re here to get you business.
- Address – We know that a lot of you work from home and don’t want to give your street address. We understand that and the address field is optional. Those that do want to attract customers to their location, we encourage you to fill out your entire address. This will make a get directions link magically appear on your business listing! You supply the address and we’ll get them there.
- Category – Categories are pretty general, but we believe we covered all the bases. We just didn’t want a mind boggling long list that would make it hard to chose. If we did leave out a category that you feel should be there, feel free to contact us. Here’s our current list of categories: Accounting & Tax Services; Arts, Culture & Entertainment; Auto Sales & Service; Banking & Finance; Business Services; Community Organizations; Dentists & Orthodontists; Education; Hair Salons & Barber Shops; Health & Wellness; Health Care; Home Improvement; Insurance; Internet & Web Services; Legal Services; Lodging & Travel; Marketing & Advertising; News & Media; Pet Services; Real Estate; Restaurants & Nightlife; Shopping & Retail; Sports & Recreation; Transportation; Utilities and Wedding, Events & Meetings.
- Service Types – It’s a new world out there with COVID and all. Peoples priorities changed. It’s not about looking for the best, it’s about looking for the safest, COVID SAFE. That’s why we included that as the first Service Type option. Other options are Dine In, Delivery, Take Out, Phone Order, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Drive Thru, Catering, Curb Side Service, Drop Off, Virtual Estimates and Virtual Appointments. Just pick the ones that are applicable and customers can easily filter their search for their needs.
- Business Hours – We don’t lock you in to picking the hours you open and close for each day. That’s tedious and if you ever have to change it, it’s a hassle. Instead, we left this as a text field where you can put your own custom schedule.
- Business Description – Last but not least, a field for your Business Description. Can you believe that some free business directories don’t even include this? What?? Anywho, this is your chance to show off your business. HINT: Maybe add your specials or something that reads, show me this business listing and get 10% OFF! Just an example. I’m sure you’ll be creative.
LIST YOUR BUSINESS FOR FREE
SPREAD THE WORD . LET OTHERS KNOW